The Way to Truly Prevent Harassment Is ….
Training is a good idea, and required, but…. the way to truly prevent harassment is to create a workplace culture in which disrespectful conduct is not tolerated.
An Empathic Workplace has three distinct processes:
(1) culture change (long term)
(2) harassment prevention training (short term)
(3) investigations (immediate)
This article from the Omaha World-Herald supports this approach.
- Emotional Intelligence (19)
- Empathic Blog (27)
- Empathic Workplace In the News (7)
- Empathy Training Podcasts (2)
- Empathy Training Videos (10)
- Harassment (5)
- In The News (2)
- Law Enforcement (2)
- Look Who Gets It (3)
- Science of Empathy (7)
- Storytelling (10)
- Workplace Conflict (5)
- Workplace Culture (6)
- Workplace Empathy (26)